Provide the skills and qualification needed to work as an Oracle DBA or similar technical position.
Oracle Database Administration Program
The database certification track provides the skills required for a highly sought-after professional with oracle database expertise. Database administrators are responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining Oracle databases, which form the underlying data repository for most critical business applications globally.
This class is aimed for anyone with basic computer experience who wants to work as an Oracle Database Administrator or Engineer– this is a technical career path.
Day time: 3 months
Evenings: 4 months
Weekends: 6 Months
Day-time Mornings: Mondays to Thursdays, 8am to 12 noon
Day-time Afternoons: Mondays to Thursdays, 1pm to 5pm
Evenings: Mons /Weds / Fridays, 6pm to 10pm
Saturdays: 9am to 5pm.
Prerequisite: Basic Computer / internet exposure
Mode of Learning: Online Only
Computing Support Concepts
As a Helpdesk Specialist, students need to know how to configure, install, and troubleshoot hardware, operating systems, and firmware.
- Assemble and disassemble basic computing hardware and peripheral components
- Build your own computer for various use cases
- Setup a basic wired and wireless network
- Research, purchase, download, install, troubleshoot, upgrade and uninstall Operating systems application
Network Support Concepts
Networks are more than just using your local wi-fi. Students will learn what a network is and its global impact, how to create a network, and how to mitigate network threats.
- Set up and troubleshoot a small network and wireless network
- Install computers in a virtual environment
- Understand network cabling by building your own cables for applications
- Setup remote desktop connectivity to provide and receive support from a remove source/location
- Build a network for a small business from scratch
Technology Security Concepts
Not only will students learn cybersecurity terminologies, instructors will cover how to monitor and assess cybersecurity risks within an IT infrastructure.
- Perform network monitoring using Spiceworks, PRTG and Solarwinds
- Image computers using Clone-zilla and other PC imaging tools
- Secure wireless Routers from unauthorized access
- Encrypt computers and removable storage devices