Provide the skills and qualification needed to work as Network Engineer or similar technical position.
Network Engineering Program
This class is aimed for anyone with basic computer experience who want to work as a Network Engineer– this is a technical career path.
Day time: 3 months
Evenings: 4 months
Weekends: 6 Months
Day-time Mornings: Mondays to Thursdays, 8am to 12 noon
Day-time Afternoons: Mondays to Thursdays, 1pm to 5pm
Evenings: Mons /Weds / Fridays, 6pm to 10pm
Saturdays: 9am to 5pm.
Prerequisite: Basic Computer / internet exposure
Mode of Learning: Classroom / Online
This training teaches students about areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting.
Large organizations such as the U.S. Navy, Dell, HP, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman and the U.S. Department of Defense employ CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certified IT professionals.
This training helps develop a career in IT infrastructure, covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Routing and Switching is a certification program for network engineers that helps increase skills in foundational networking.
Computing Support Concepts
As a Helpdesk Specialist, students need to know how to configure, install, and troubleshoot hardware, operating systems, and firmware.
- Assemble and disassemble basic computing hardware and peripheral components
- Build your own computer for various use cases
- Setup a basic wired and wireless network
- Research, purchase, download, install, troubleshoot, upgrade and uninstall Operating systems application
Network Support Concepts
Networks are more than just using your local wi-fi. Students will learn what a network is and its global impact, how to create a network, and how to mitigate network threats.
- Set up and troubleshoot a small network and wireless network
- Install computers in a virtual environment
- Understand network cabling by building your own cables for applications
- Setup remote desktop connectivity to provide and receive support from a remove source/location
- Build a network for a small business from scratch
Technology Security Concepts
Not only will students learn cybersecurity terminologies, instructors will cover how to monitor and assess cybersecurity risks within an IT infrastructure.
- Perform network monitoring using Spiceworks, PRTG and Solarwinds
- Image computers using Clone-zilla and other PC imaging tools
- Secure wireless Routers from unauthorized access
- Encrypt computers and removable storage devices